- Day permits are available at a cost of R50 per day.
- You will receive a disposable bikeboard to display on your bike handlebars while on the trails.
- You will be required to sign indemnity when purchasing a day permit.
Individuals are responsible for their own safety and should not attempt to ride any of the trails if it is not within their capabilities or that of their equipment. Bottelary Hills Conservancy and the landowners accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or death of any person on the trails.
Day permits can be purchased at the following sales points:
- De Kuipe (Zapper only) – Tu-Su 07h00-15h00
- Devonvale Hotel – 24hrs
- Hazendal Wine Estate 08h00 – 16h00
- The Bakery at Jordan
- Zevenwacht Country Inn
- Asara Wine Estate
- Soneike Engen Garage
Corner of Bottelary Rd and Amandel Drive
T: 021-906 6663