Annual permits are valid until 31st December 2017 and can only be purchased via our online purchase platform.
Adjusted annual permit prices for 2017
Annual permit registration and purchase procedure:
We have 5 pick-up locations from which you can collect your bikeboard.
- Select the shop from which you wish to collect your bikeboard
- Complete the online registration form and “add to cart”
- Complete the billing details and “Proceed to checkout”
- Make your online payment via Payfast
- You will receive email confirmation of your purchase on which your bikeboard number will be specified.
- Take the email confirmation to the pick-up point you selected during registration to collect your bikeboard.
Click here to register and purchase a 2017 Bottelary Hills MTB annual permit.
Bikeboards must be displayed on the bike handlebars at all times whilst on the trails.
Individuals are responsible for their own safety and should not attempt to ride any of the trails if it is not within their capabilities or that of their equipment. Bottelary Hills Conservancy and the landowners accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or death of any person on the trails. You will be required to agree to an indemnity when registering for an annual permit.